I am totally honored that my blog has been nominated by Allie at Experiencing Life for the One Lovely Blog Award! Allie, thank you. I am beyond thrilled!
These are the rules below, explained by Experiencing Life, for the nominees to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 nominees.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Seven Things about Me:
- I am crazy about my family. You say, Isn’t everyone? Yes, but I am a bit over crazy. I once repeatedly drove by a Starbucks to check on my daughter who was on a first date. Okay, do you believe me now? Her date noticed me and she ran out to yell at me. I told her I needed coffee and she said, “Then go through the drive-thru!” In my defense it was on the way back from my gym and on my first “drive by” I saw a girl that looked like my daughter sitting alone and thought she had been stood up. Okay, I take it back, there really is no defense for that. But the fact that I never did it again should count for something!
- I am a pastor’s wife. And after reading number one on this list you can see how I really don’t fit the typical stereotype of a pastor’s wife. However, it is a title I wear with honor and I work very hard to stay out of trouble and not cause my husband grief.
- I love God with my whole heart. I became a Christian in 1986, surrendered my life to Jesus Christ, have never regretted it, and have never been the same.
- I have a big heart. As a child my dad used to say to me, “Lucille, you can’t save the world!” As an adult I realize that his statement is true, but I can offer what I can to each person God puts in my path, trying to make the world a little brighter.
- I see humor in almost all situations. Yes, this can be awkward at times, but it also makes life fun. My kids survived a mom who laughed at mistakes and falling down, but they also learned to laugh at themselves.
- I love food. My friend calls me a foodie.
- I am a vegetarian. Weird, huh? Considering number six.
As suggested by Experiencing Life, one can also branch out a little and nominate a couple of non-wordpress sites if they consider them to be great blogs.
Enjoy the above nominated blogs and… happy blogging!